Please read the following policies. We will ask our participants to agree to the Attendance Policy, Cancellation Policy, and Food/Drink Hotel Policy prior to submitting your Registration Form online.
In order to achieve the intended Learning Objectives and to satisfy the completion requirements for Certificates of Attendance/CEU's, attendees are expected to attend the course for the entire duration of each day (9:00 am to 4:30 PM each day). Attendees will miss crucial information needed to be able to correctly use the DIR Floortime ® Approach . Late arrival or early departure on any day will not be accepted. Continuing Education Units and Certificates of Attendance will not be given to Attendees that are late or leave early. Please make any travel arrangements to ensure that you do not need to leave the conference early on any day.
- Cancellations, regardless of reason, must be made by calling/texting Lisa Ottman at 207-286-5631. We accept cancellations in writing as well via email to firstname.lastname@example.org However, we are not responsible for lost email, internet carrier problems, if the email is not sent properly, or received in timeframe the sender anticipated. We will reply to the registrant within 48 hours or ASAP to confirm the request was at least received and we will follow-up with the person with ongoing communication.
- Substitutions may be made at any time, including the day of the conference/event with no fees assessed to the original attendee or substitute. Request for substitutions must be made prior to the end of registration or prior to the conference beginning. Complete registration information of the substitute must be given for our records, CEU’s, tests, etc. as necessary for the course.
- If a cancellation request is made 31 days (April 16, 2023) or more prior to the event, a registrant will be refunded the tuition they paid minus a $75.00 processing fee. Refunds from Coastal Education Services will be made payable to the person/business that sent the payment in the same format it was originally made. Refunds will be made within 30 days of an official request.
- If a cancellation request is made between 1- 30 days prior to the event (April 17, 2023 to May 16, 2023) they will receive a credit voucher for the tuition value they paid, which will be good towards a future conference(s) sponsored by Coastal Education Services. Credit vouchers do not expire.
- If a cancellation request is made the day of the start of the event (May 17, 2023) no refund or credit voucher will be given, though substitution may still be made if the substitute arrives prior to the start of the event at 9:00 AM.
Cancellation by Coastal Education Services:
- If a Live In-Person Conference must be cancelled due to speaker health/illness issues, or for other reasons such as limited enrollment, severe weather, conference site issues (power outages, emergency situations), Force majeure, Acts of God, or Unforeseen Circumstances including but not limited to fire, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, extreme weather/catastrophe, or other rulings/laws by City, State, and/or Federal Government (or departments of) deem circumstances preventing the event from taking place, Coastal Education Services will attempt to reschedule the event, which may include changing the format to a Live Webinar/Webinar on Demand or a Hybrid version. If the event is unable to be rescheduled, Coastal Education Services will refund the payee all tuition fees paid. Costs incurred for non-refundable travel arrangements or other related individual expenses will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of the originally scheduled conference by the method that the registrant used to pay the registration fee. (If fee was paid with check, credit card, credit voucher, etc.)
Food/Drink Hotel Policy for Conference Attendees
The hotel has licensing and food regulations which prevent outside food and drinks to be brought into the conference room and lobby by our participants. Therefore, no food or outside beverages including water bottles or even empty drink containers will be allowed. Coffee, Tea, and Water will be provided during the day in the conference space.
Coastal Education Services views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve future programs and resources, as well as a chance to make things right for the person and/or organization that has made the complaint. Please read the full policy here: ces_-_complaint_policy_and_procedures.pdf